Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A long overdue update

Well, it turns out I am a terrible blogger. I always wondered why people would comment on their blogs about how hard it is to keep it up. I mean, how much time could it possibly take? Well it does take time it turns out, haha! I totally get it now.

Ryder's fundraising update: As of today we have raised...drum roll please...$1,230!!! Plus, I just sent in another check today for $10. I have to say I am pretty darn proud of our family. I wasn't even going to sign up because I thought there was no way we would ever make it to $1,000. I guess I underestimated how many wonderful friends and family we have!

Our next goal: Find Ryder a family! We said our prayers tonight and my 4 year old, Teagan, prayed that Ryder would find a family so he could swing, eat at restaurants, and watch t.v. Can you tell what her favorite things to do are? :) All I know is this little guy is healthy and has soooo much potential! We know there is a family out there for him somewhere. I really don't want to have to be his warrior again next year. I would rather him be at home with his family.

1 comment:

  1. We would love that too and are trying to be his mommy and daddy, but we would be thrilled if someone could get him sooner than we probably can.

    Congrats on raising so much for the little guy! It truly is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete