Friday, January 27, 2012

This little boy has captured my heart...

He reminds me so much of my son, Colin. The blonde hair and big eyes. I so wish we could bring him home to be apart of our family. We can't :( but I know there is a family out there who could.
His RR information:

DOB April 2008
Irie enjoys exploring the environment. He is attempting to say simple words. He is very good at saying "mama!". He is available for adoption. Single mother relinquished her parental rights in writing. He has a brother and sister who live in the family.
Diagnosis:
Z 20.6 (Birthmother had HIV)
B 18.2 (Chronic viral Hepatitis C)
D18 (Haemangioma and lymphangioma, any site)
Latent HCV
According to this diagnosis, it does not look like he has HIV infection. Many other adorable photos available.

http://reecesrainbow.org/28120/irie-9ha


No comments:

Post a Comment