Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday: Darryl

Oh my. If this boy's smile doesn't melt your heart I don't know what will!

Darryl was born in June of 2007, which means his 5th birthday is right around the corner. My daughter will be 5 in September. I asked her what she would like and she has a list a mile long which includes a bike, beanbag, and a fake computer.

I wonder, if we were to ask Darryl what he wants for his birthday, what would he say?


Perhaps some Hot Wheels? A race track?


A basketball hoop? Or a trip to the beach with his new family?

This little boy DESERVES all those things and so much more.

Are YOU able to give him the best Birthday present any boy could ask for?

A FAMILY.

http://reecesrainbow.org/19092/darryl-15h



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Marcia's pic. She has over $4K in her fund and growing!

    ReplyDelete