Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ho Ho Ho & A Cup of Joe!!!

I am so excited to be able to put together my second annual Ho Ho Ho & A Cup of Joe fundraiser for my Angel tree child. Last year we raised $300 to benefit Kayleigh and this year I hope will be just as successful for Felix!

                                                         The star of the show...Felix!
                                    





                           

A big thank you to Little Cups & Grown Ups for all their help!!!


This year our star will be Felix but I would also like to raise awareness for some of the other beautiful children. I have decided to create small ornaments, featuring individual children, to hand out to each family who comes to have their picture taken with Santa. They will be able to take this ornament home, hang it on their tree, and pray over this child during the holiday season. I have a feeling many wonderful conversations will take place between parents and their children and eyes will be opened to the plight of the orphans this way.

How do I decide which children to pick?! I don't! That's where you come in. With every $5 donation to  Felix's account here: FELIX!!!

You can pick one child on Reece's Rainbow to be featured in an ornament! Just donate and then leave a comment on which child/ren you choose.

I am so excited to see who you pick!





No comments:

Post a Comment